150$ is the minimal starting package where you can only go with Guarded Trade Plus which MYTH helps you to manage and earn daily returns.
In MYTH there are two types of packages which are Guarded Trade Live & Guarded Trade Plus. GT Live is for those who have time and want to take control of their trades. While for GT Plus, the amount will be deposited into MYTH and the management will manage to account for you and by 6PM GMT+8 daily you are able to receive returns ranging from 0.31%-1.24%. The management will charge a 10% service charge for each return.
The MYTH system operates on a 60:40 profit sharing model, in which members receive 40% of each profit generated and MYTH retains the remaining 60%. This profit-sharing system applies to all packages, regardless of their size, ensuring that our members receive maximum returns on their investments.
In MYTH we let our users choose a fast way or a passive way to earn their profits. Guarded Trade Live are for users who have time to manually enter trades based on their diligence. While in Guarded Trade Plus users are able to sit back and get daily returns.
Yes, you have complete control over your funds when using MYTH. You can easily withdraw your profits to Binance at any time. It is important to note that MYTH does not have the ability to withdraw your funds from Binance, giving you peace of mind and full control over your assets.
Yes, you have complete control over your funds when using MYTH. You can easily withdraw your trading capital or profits on Binance or Huobi Exchange at any time. It is important to note that MYTH does not have the ability to withdraw your funds from Binance or Huobi, giving you peace of mind and full control over your assets.
No, MYTH cannot access your trading balance. MYTH is a trading bot that executes trades based on the settings it has been set. It does not have access to withdraw funds from your exchange account. Only you, as the account holder, have the ability to withdraw funds from your exchange account.
No, MYTH had already set take profit (TP) at 3% and stop loss (SL) of 2% for each trade, ensuring that profit percentage is maximized, and loss percentage is minimized. Additionally, MYTH team carefully selects the coins with the largest trading volume on CoinMarketCap to further mitigate risk.
MYTH system will continue to trade automatically even your device is disconnected or in offline mode
Yes, all members have the opportunity to receive training sessions through both online and offline methods, which are completely free and guided by the MYTH team. These training sessions are conducted via MYTH Zoom meetings, events, and offline meetings.